Please note some upcoming changes in Live-brary, the service used to download free ebooks, audiobooks and videos. You will notice a new “face” when you open the site. The new Live-brary is now faster and easier to use as well.
- Better browsing
- Simple “availability” banners
- New ways to find titles
- Easy-to-customize lending periods
- Instant access to titles from the details page
- "Books" icon takes you right to borrowed titles
- Improvements to placing and retrieving holds
In addition, starting on November 9th, passwords will be required on all patrons’ Live-brary accounts. This change is being made to both protect patron privacy and to make the service more secure for library patrons and the member libraries.
Please let us know if you have any questions.