Your Southold Library card is a gateway to a world of information, entertainment, and inspiration.
From Ancestry.com to Yoga, use your card to access countless resources. Use it at any library in Suffolk County, and to download books anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
How to get a card—3 easy steps:
- Reside in Southold or Peconic
- Bring in proof of street address
- Fill out registration card at the circulation desk
Walk away with the most valuable card in your wallet. Card includes a wallet size card and a key chain size.
Or apply online
- Email email@example.com with a copy of your driver's license
- Include your phone number and email address
- Your library card will be mailed to you
Just visiting? You can get a temporary card for the duration of your stay, for unlimited access at the Southold Library.