Book Cottage Has Returned!
The Friends of the Library have begun selling gently used books and other materials at the Book Cottage. Sales will be held on Weds 11-3 and Sats 10-3. Items for sale will be on tables outside the Cottage, and the porch will be open for 1-2 shoppers at a time. Please wear your mask, and use the sanitizer provided. The Friends are not taking donations of materials at this time.
The Cottage is Open for Sales:
Wednesdays: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
And Saturdays: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Dollar-A-Chance Monthly Raffle
North Fork Sampler Raffle winner: Congratulations to Beth Siar! The Friends thank donors and patrons for their support! Date of next raffle TBD.
The Friends are a group of dedicated volunteers who advocate for the Library and fund the following:
- All summer programs for youth
- Numerous music concerts
- NY Times Large Print Newspaper
- Book mark magnifiers
- Planting and maintenance of 2 gardens and 6 entrance planters
- Refrigerator magnets
- Two do-as-you-please bus trips to NYC
- Customized tote bags
- Books for Babies
- Art Workshops
- Cathy Campbell, President
- Vickie Abrams, Vice-President
- Jennifer Schlecht, Treasurer
- Susan Krupski Fisher, Secretary
- Emily Gundersen, Officer
- Erin Kaelin, Officer
- Deborah Ostrosky, Officer
THE FRIENDS MEET ON THE SECOND TUESDAY AT 3:30PM
Except January, May and July
"New" Friends are Always Welcome
Annual Membership Cards are available at the Circulation Desk and in the Book Cottage.
- $2.00 Individual
- $5.00 Family
Additional donations are always welcome. THANK YOU!