The Friends Book Cottage is now open for sales and donations.
Saturdays 10am-3pm & Wednesdays 11am-3pm.
Dollar-A-Chance Monthly Raffle
Quality prizes! If you wish to donate a raffle, please call the library!
The Friends are a group of dedicated volunteers who advocate for the Library and fund the following:
- All summer programs for youth
- Music concerts
- Art Workshops
- NY Times Large Print Newspaper
- Book mark magnifiers
- Planting and maintenance of 2 gardens and 6 courtyard planters
- Refrigerator magnets
- Oversee Library's Bi-Monthly Art Exhibits
- Customized tote bags
- Books for Babies
- Cathy Campbell, President
- Vickie Abrams, Vice-President
- Jennifer Schlecht, Treasurer
- Susan Krupski Fisher, Secretary
- Emily Gundersen, Officer
- Erin Kaelin, Officer
- Deborah Ostrosky, Officer
THE FRIENDS MEET ON THE SECOND TUESDAY AT 3:30PM. Except January, May and July
"New" Friends are Always Welcome
Annual Membership Cards are available at the Circulation Desk and in the Book Cottage.
- $2.00 Individual
- $5.00 Family
Additional donations are always welcome. THANK YOU!