Need a product review or rating in a hurry? Access the Consumer Reports database at any time, from home or at the library.
Consumer Reports provides ratings and reviews, recommendations and buying advice for thousands of products and services.
In addition to product ratings and reviews online, users will find in-depth advice, tips and trends written by Consumer Reports experts. Frequently updated articles, blogs and video content allow consumers to peruse the latest consumer news — whether they’re looking to learn more about budget-friendly home improvement plans, understanding the benefits and risks of retirement options or searching for the latest recalls of baby products.
- At the top of the library’s home page, click on “Search Digital Catalog”
- Toggle down the page and click on “Research Databases”
- Move through the list to Consumer Reports (note that the Consumer Reports Car Buying Guide is also available to search as its own database)
- Click on the Consumer Reports box and log in to your library account
- In the upper left of the page, click on “Search in this publication”
If you want help with using this – or any database, let the library know and we will walk you through it.